Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tree of Life card...

Hi! I hope everyone out in blogland had a wonderful Christmas! I am having a great time... my hubby is off work for two weeks so we've been having fun doing things we don't usually do! Santa brought us all we had on our list this year- I finally got my SU! markers and a couple of new sets of stamps to play with. My hubby got a few things he's been asking for... a Nintendo DS and the game RISK. Now, hopefully we can find someone who will play with him! For Zoey, it is the year of Barbie and My Little Pony... she loves them so much! Natalie got a new playhouse with a stove and pots and pans. They had such a great time this year!

I haven't made any cards since before Christmas... too busy finishing up presents and getting everything done! I finally got a chance last night to play a little. Here is what I made:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Full of Life set; Season of Friendship set
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip Classic inks; Cameo Coral Craft ink
Paper: Whisper White, Perfect Plum, So Saffron, and Cameo Coral card stock; patterned paper by K & Company
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, Dimensionals, Rhinestone Brads, Clear embossing powder; Ribbon by American Crafts

I loved this metallic paper by K & Company. The colors were so pretty to me and in real life, you can see the shimmer on some of the designs... like the old oil stickers for all of you girls who collected them in the 4th grade!

I've gotten a lot of use out of this tree stamp. I will be very sad if it doesn't make it to the new catalog... especially with spring coming up! Think of all the cute cards!

I am hoping to get some time to stamp tonight so hopefully I'll be back soon to post some new creations!!

Thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

3 comments:

Andrea said...

So cute Tessa! Glad to hear you had a nice Christmas!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like the spring-y colors of this. I think I have only seen this tree set in autumn colors so far. I like it in green with the flowers.

I love my SU markers. I have had them for over 4 years now and I use them all the time. I'm sure you will love yours.

Paulina said...

I keep seeing this tree stamp, and everytime it makes me want to buy it! I especially like your takes using this stamps- the heart one is my favorite!

 
site design by designer blogs