Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A rare, quiet day...

Today a rare thing happened! Both my babies napped!! Zoey passed out on the couch during her favorite Strawberry Shortcake DVD... Hee! I am tickled pink! Here is Zoey:



I am working on getting my Mom's Christmas present done on time and I think I should get it in the mail tomorrow!! Here are the latest pages I've worked on. I kept them simple in order to not over do it... I would hate to want to redo this book in a few years!





So, hope you all are on time with your holiday projects! I am working hard to get some things done so hopefully by Friday, I won't have any more worries!!

Thanks for peeking!

-tessa

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I love these vintage sb pages and how you used some bolder colors on them to give them pizzaz.

CLHAJNAL said...

I am in awe of your talent. It's just amazing!

Carrie

 
site design by designer blogs