Thursday, December 11, 2008

Friendly Little Birdies Card

Hi! I've been working a lot all week on different class samples, swaps, Christmas gifts but nothing is quite ready to share yet! Hopefully I'll be able to get some finished this weekend and have lots to share next week!

Today, I thought I'd share something I did get done. Little birdies for one of my swap groups! Here it is:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Full of Life set, Love You Much set, Polka Dot background stamp
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, So Saffron and Pretty in Pink Classic inks
Paper: Bashful Blue, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Perfect Plum, and Whisper White card stock; Summer Picnic DSP
Other: Scallop Square punch, Kiwi Kiss Striped ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Dimensionals

I pieced the birds together by stamping them on patterned paper and cutting around the little bodies. Then I stamped them onto the white circle piece and added the patterned pieces to the top. I think they are too cute!

Well, it is a gray day here! Perfect for card making so hopefully my little girls will keep out of trouble and let mommy work for a little bit! Hee!

Thanks for looking today!

-tessa

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I hope this is one for the Scrapdoodles swap!! This is so stinkin' cute!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

How sweet!

 
site design by designer blogs