Friday, October 31, 2008

Wishing You a Happy Heart...

So, I bought this set out of the current SU! mini catalog about a month ago... Here I am, finally using it! I have always loved dandelions so it is right up my alley! I am hoping to make lots of cute Valentines cards with it in February. Today I am using it for Kristina Werner's latest Color Inspiration Challenge! I am so thankful every time she adds a new one to her blog... they are my favorite! Hee! And, if you want to see something funny, check out her pictures and video from Halloween at Stampin' Up! It cracked me up this morning!

Edited to add: I missed the time period... I swear it said Friday!

Anyways, here is her inspiration for us:



And, here is what I made!



Goodies:
All Products by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: A Happy Heart set
Ink: Sage Shadow, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip Classic Ink
Paper: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie card stock; Holiday Treasures DSP, Autumn Vines DSP
Other: Buttons and thread- basic craft supply; Scallop Edge punch


I made another, too but added Kraft to the mix:



This is the inside. I wanted to put a Starbucks card in it for my sister.



Goodies:
All Products by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Bitty Basics set; Best Yet set (both Hostess sets; Always set
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Ruby Red Classic Ink; Versamark
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Sage Shadow, Ruby Red card stock; Sweet Always DSP
Other: Scallop Edge punch, 1" Circle punch, hemp twine; ribbon by Martha Stewart Crafts

Well, hope you all have a great weekend! If you get a chance, please enter in my blog candy contest in the post below! Thanks again for checking out my cards!

-tessa

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like the simplicity of the design for the first card but how you made it special by adding the row of buttons and scalloped border. I also like the color combo with kraft. It works perfectly. The gift card holder is a nice idea.

Poker Rooms said...

The excellent answer

 
site design by designer blogs