Monday, October 6, 2008

A Little Halloween Treat!

I'm getting excited about Halloween this year! My little girls are both at an age where they like to dress up and I cannot wait to see them out trick-or-treating this year!! In anticipation of cute little girls in costume pictures, I made this little mini book! After Halloween, I can just print the pictures out and add them to this!

Here are some pictures:

This is the cover:


Z is for Zoey and N is for Natalie, my girls:


the 'Too Cute' tag covers up the 'to Spook' part of the title in the picture:


I loved this quote sticker!


Loved this patterned paper:


The last page:


I made this book using one of Cosmo Cricket's blackboard albums. I decorated it with Bazzill card stock and Heidi Grace paper, stickers, diecuts, and rub ons. Some of them are from this year's Halloween line and some are from last year's line that I still had in my stash. The only other thing I used was a 1/2 circle punch to create the scallops and white letter stickers by Doodlebug Designs.

Now I can't wait to take some pictures on Halloween!!

Hope you are having a great day! Thanks for taking a peek!

-tessa

1 comment:

The Paper Chic said...

This is so cute! I hope you get some great pictures to add to it!

 
site design by designer blogs