Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pillow Boxes and Gift Bags...

You can make almost anything with paper! Today I am posting a gift bag and 2 different pillow boxes decorated with stamps and patterned paper. These are a couple of projects I've made for my upcoming Collector's Club: Dreams du Jour Edition Class!!



I think they turned out pretty cute! If you are interested in learning how to make these great items, please contact me to sign up for the class! For more information, please see this post.

I'll post the rest of the projects tomorrow after the Wiggles concert! Hee! Zoey is pretty excited and can you blame her! We've been singing Wiggles tunes all week getting ready for the fun tomorrow!

I am also busy getting ready for this weekend's class at Scrapdoodles! If you aren't doing anything on Saturday afternoon, I'd love to see you there! Class starts at 1"30pm and we'll be making the cards featured in this post. Please call Scrapdoodles at (540)548-3788 to sign up!!!

Hope everyone out there is having a great week!!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs