Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Nicole's August Color Challenge

Today I finished up my color challenge Nicole sent me at the beginning of the month. I did pretty good with her colors! Here is a swatch of them:



So, we worked with Brilliant Blue, Tempting Turquoise, Creamy Caramel, and Chocolate Chip. Aren't they pretty together! Here is what I came up with:


A scrapbook page about my sister and her husband (please excuse my messy handwriting):



A card using the Eastern Blooms set:



I love the new Eastern Bloom set! It was first on my wish list of goodies from the new Stampin' Up! catalog. I am happy I picked it because I've been using it like crazy! I'll post some more cards later this week!

Thanks for checking out my blog!

-tessa

1 comment:

Sharon Graham said...

Gorgeous! Those are not colors I would have used for that stamp set, so thanks for the inspiration. LOVE your blog.

 
site design by designer blogs