Saturday, August 2, 2008

Little Zoey in the Window?

I thought I'd share a card today since it's been a while since sharing! I've been playing with a new set that is featured as part of the hostess rewards in the new Stampin' Up! catalog. I thought it was too cute to pass up during the demonstrator preorder season! Doesn't the little girl remind you of Miss Zoey??

Here is my card:



Goodies:
All Products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Window Dressing set and Warm Words set
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Parasol Pink, Kraft, Whisper White, and Lavender Lace card stock; Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Close to Cocoa, Perfect Plum, Blush Blossom, and Pretty in Pink Classic Inks
Other: Vanilla wide grosgrain ribbon, scallop edge punch

I first stamped the window on Kraft paper and watercolored it with my classic ink and a water brush. Then I stamped the window on pink patterned paper and cut out the inside- I used the scallop edge punch on the drapes to give them some shape. Last, I stamped the little girl on Whisper White paper and watercolored her. I cut her out, added the background elements of my card and then popped the window up with dimensionals!

I am in the midst of planning my next Collector's Club Classes. If there is a particular set or technique you'd like to see me use, please let me know! I am up for just about anything!!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

-tessa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No particular set I like to see, I just like to see all your work cause it's SO good!! You are creatvie!

 
site design by designer blogs