Friday, June 6, 2008

Fresh Cut Kindness

Happy Friday! I always love Fridays because the weekends are always packed with fun, out of the ordinary activities! Tomorrow I am planning to hit Starbucks early and garage sale for a couple hours with my sister- something we haven't done in years! Then we get to take the kids to their friend Judah's birthday party- with promises of a rocket cake, we are pretty excited! After the kids have their fun, I have a girls night planned at my friend Dawnette's house. We plan one almost every weekend and I always look forward to hanging out and making cards...


My post for today is another card from my Collector's Club Class coming up. I used a new product Stampin' Up is offering as part of the Sneak Peek Promotion- the Fresh Cuts Notes. They are 4x4" note cards with a laser cut flower in the middle. It is fun coming up with ways to use these little guys! I kept it simple this time and used the Baroque Motifs set to decorate it!


The class will be held in Woodbridge, VA on Saturday, July 12th, at 7pm. If you are interested in joining us please email me for more information!
Have a great weekend!
-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs