Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bloom From the Garden

Happy Wednesday! Today, as promised I am posting another card from Nicole's color challenge using Not Quite Navy, Basic Black, and Whisper White. Here it is!



Goodies:

Stamps: Beautiful Blooms set and From the Garden set by Stampin' Up!

Ink: Basic Black, So Saffron (bee) by Stampin' Up!; Versamark

Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Not Quite Navy card stock by Stampin' Up!; grey card stock by Bazzill Basics

Other: Ribbon by SEI


Stamp the large flower image from the From the Garden set (really it isn't a set... this is the only stamp in it!) with black on white paper. Trim it to fit on your card base. Using Versamark, stamp on a strip of Not Quite Navy with the blossom definition stamp from the Beautiful Blooms set. Adhere to your card base covering the bottom part of the flower. Add ribbon to the seam. Stamp bloom from Beautiful Blooms on white paper. Trim and mat on black and navy paper. Use dimensionals pop dots to pop up from page. Stamp the bee. Watercolor using a water pen and yellow inks, here I used So Saffron. Cut it out carefully and then pop it up with the dimensionals! Not too bad, right? One of these days I'll have to do a tutorial on watercoloring...



Anyways, I thought I'd share a few pictures of my family on my birthday:


Our tradition is to go to Krispy Kreme!
Here is Zoey enjoying her first donut!

Jeremy and Natalie posing for me!

We had a great time! We get to go back for Jeremy's birthday next week!
Have a good day!
-tessa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh those fresh donuts looks SO good! Make sure you eat one for me! I don't remember the last time I had a Krispy Kreme...hhmm.. I'll have to put that on my list ;) Happy Belated Birthday!

Anonymous said...

How cute is that. We have a KK up north here that we just took our little ones to. They loved the glaze waterfall! You have an adorable family Tess. Take care of SPC Wise for me...lol.

 
site design by designer blogs