Thursday, March 20, 2008

Grandma's Brag Book

So, I finally finished my Mom's birthday present... her birthday was in December! Yikes! I am so bad at procrastinating! I am trying a new slide show version of my photos to see if I can add more that way. You may see some of the same photos again... they are my favorite right now so I keep using them on these little gift albums!



I finally got my Stampin' Up starter kit in the mail. Stamps, inks, pastels... and a lovely "how to" DVD. It had to be the corniest thing I've watched in a while... I hope I never act like that at a workshop! My other stuff is pretty fun though! I've made a few cards so far. I have everything to work on a mini book, too. I just have to find the time to put it all together!

Well, babies are calling!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs